Office 365 / Google G Suite
Our cloud hosted email platform enables you to do everything you currently do with email, contacts and calendars, but will enable you to do it from anywhere simply by logging into your mailbox from any device connected to the Internet.
There are many service providers in this space. Syngco mainly work with Office 365 exchange online and Google G suite. Both these services not only provide email services but have many other add on features. These are essential to you when you are running a successful business and you want to have a robust IT setup. Some of the features you can use are listed below.
- Large storage space
- Extra security control like two factor authentications
- File storage with access controls
- Use control features like Azure AD
- Business class file storage like SharePoint Online and Google Team drive
- Cost savings with high efficiency and availability
Dedicated / Shared Servers
Traditional businesses have been using in-house servers for all their requirements like file servers, email servers and applications servers. This type of infrastructure needs a lot of supporting facilities to maintain the availability of services. So, businesses have invested on:
- Internal infrastructures like power, UPS, cooling, server rack space.
- Human resources like IT support staff.
- Refreshing on infrastructure frequently (Every 5 years) With the introduction of cloud computing, businesses have options to move local infrastructure to cloud and enjoy advantages associated with it.
We provide following facilities using cloud infrastructure provided by two of the largest service providers in the world i.e. Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure.
- Amazon EC2 Servers.
- Database Services for MS SQL and MySQL.
- Azure Servers.
- Networking Connectivity Using VPNs.
- Cloud Storage for Your Data.
- High Processing Power for Complex Calculations.